The reason I decided that it would be a good idea to rehab fifty-five crochet remnants at the same time has escaped me, but as I work to keep track of the many pieces in the process of transformation, I comfort myself with the thought that learning the hard way is better than not learning at all.
I may or may not be correct on that count, but I refuse to entertain the possibility that this detour does not have some kind of value, and I am open to the idea (self-serving as it is) that I don’t need to know what the value is — that I will somehow reap its benefits whether or not I ever learn what they are.
With that in mind, I finished weaving in the ends of the squares that I worked on while I was at the theater this weekend, took this photo:
and then got back to work on rehabbing the remnants still in need of work.
There were a lot of squares to choose from, but I settled on these six, mostly because of their proximity to each other, as well as the fact that I was using the same yarn around the final round as I had in the second. This meant there were no color decisions to be made. All I had to do was crochet, and crochet I did:
While I had hoped to get more squares done, I was happy to with the six I managed to crochet, and so that I would have some perspective, I took this group photo:
I am looking forward to finishing the rehab of these remnants, because keeping track of them all is a bit like herding cats, but will continue moving forward, one stitch at a time.