I have, of late, been busy sorting through the many bins, boxes, and bags that house my crochet empire — the bits and pieces of my crochet past, present, and future that I packed up last year at this time.
I had thought that by now I would have sorted through everything, that decisions would have been made, and I would be living the dream of a fabulously organized crafting life, but “project downsize” has turned out to be more time intensive than I had anticipated, and as a practical matter, the sorting required means that I have less time to crochet, but with the newly “longer” days, I have a bit more waking daylight at my disposal, and today I used some of that daylight to work on a much needed boho crochet purse.
I started by working a third round on twelve of the thirty-nine future boho squares:
This left me with twenty-four ends to weave in and trim — which I did:
Pleased with both my progress and having generated some much needed crochet mojo to move forward on other projects, I then got out my front burner rehab remnants and got to work, finishing the first round of crochet rehab on all twenty-five of the future five-inch crochet squares for Project Amigo:
As is obvious, there are still ends to be woven in, more rounds to be crochet, and then more ends to be woven in, but when I am done with this particular array of rehabbed remnants, I will be just two-hundred crochet squares away from my goal, and I will have put well over 800 crochet remnants to a higher and better use, one stitch at a time.