As I write this, there are just twenty-eight and one-half-hours left in the month of February, and while I finished the central panel of my “If pigs (and dogs and birds and bears and frogs and lions and turtles) could fly,” also known as my “Project Linus project.”
I began joining row 11 to row 10 shortly after dinner last night. I didn’t get a whole lot done, but I did get something done.
This morning, I picked up where I had left off — joining seams and weaving in ends. Eventually, morning turned into early afternoon, and all of the hexagons and half-hexagons were pieced together, and the project was ready to have a border added:
Unfortunately, I was not ready to add the border. There was a pile of books on my breakfast/crochet counter that needed to be packed up and shipped off, the same was true of six companion granny squares, and to complicate things even further, I had an appointment in the late afternoon, and it would be awkward (to say the least) to cart my recently completed center panel with me.
So, I brought some Red Heart Super Saver gold yarn with me and worked on this chipmunk instead:
I have yet to start on the border, but tomorrow should be an errand-free, relatively sunshiny day, and my hope is that I am able to get the border done with enough daylight left to get a good photo.