Despite the days growing longer, I don’t seem to have any more time for crochet than I did when they were shorter. It seems every moment of daylight is spoken for and the sun still rises too late and sets too early.
But despite the fact that there is still never enough time — and never will be == I persist, and continue to inch forward toward my goal of rehabbing crochet remnants until I make one thousand crochet squares, and after this weekend, I am nine squares closer to my goal.
One of the first thing I got done was to rehab the bottom right corner square in the photo below:
The small brown square was once a gingersnap in one of my many crochet cookie projects. Most likely it was from this poncho:
In any event, when I was working on that particular nine patch, it went missing while I was working on rehabbing the pieces, and I moved onto the next nine patch hoping that I would get the cookie rehabbed and photographed. Today, my hopes and reality met, and yet another nine patch was done.
Which brings me to my most recent nine patch of remnants. I thought I had them all in one place, and up until yesterday, I did. But today, after I finished work on the eighth crochet remnant, I was unable to put my hands on the ninth:
and rather than spend precious daylight looking for twelve dc circle that dos not want to be found, I dove into a bin that has not given up everything it has to give and found these:
My hope is that between now and Tuesday, I do a better job of keeping track of these newly identified remnants as they are transformed, one stitch at a time.